Crystek's New CVCO55CXT-6400-6400 CRO
Crystek’s  (Fort Myers, FL) new CVCO55CXT-6400-6400 Coaxial Resonator Oscillator (CRO) is a coaxial-based VCO with an internal proprietary frequency doubler. The CVCO55CXT family’s frequency doubling, 2X fundamental technology reaches new performance levels of lower phase noise and lower harmonics, while achieving lower current consumption in the process. The CVCO55CXT-6400-6400:
- Operates @ 6,400 MHz with a tuning voltage range of 0.3 to 4.7 VDC.
- Features a typical phase noise of -100 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz.
- Has good linearity.
- Exhibits a typical output power of 5.0 dBm.
- Has a 50Ω load with a supply of +8.0 VDC.
- Features a max current consumption of 35 mA.