BlueLevel Extends Model AP/APX Line of Sensors
BlueLevel Technologies, Inc.  (Sterling, IL), has introduced an extended probe version of the Model AP/APX line of RF Admittance point level sensors. This flexible extended length version of the Model AP/APX RF admittance point level sensor:
- Uses a rugged ⅛” diameter stainless steel cable that exceeds 1,500 lbs of tensile strength and can be provided in lengths typically up to 25 ft (7.6 m), or more.
- Features a Teflon coating, which has an extremely low coefficient of friction.
- Can withstand internal bin temperatures up to a max of 302⁰F (150⁰C) with a max internal bin pressure of 284 psi (20 bar).
- Can be used for high, low, and intermediate level control applications of liquids, slurries, and bulk solid materials.
- Is available to include integral electronics with a universal 20-255 VAC/VDC power supply.