AVX’s New Open-Ended Card Edge Connectors
AVX Corporation  (Greenville, SC) has introduced a unique new open-ended card edge connector specifically designed to provide lighting engineers with a miniature, cost-effective, and high density pin-count solution for use in linear LED strip lighting. Designed without plastic end-walls to minimize length, AVX’s new 00-9159 Series connectors feature:
- A double-sided configuration for increased pin-count density.
- A central keying rib for strength and alignment.
- A tin-to-tin contact interface for financial economy.
- Availability with 4, 6, 8, or 10 contact positions.
- A voltage rating of 300 VAC.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to +125°C.
- A durability rating of 5 cycles.
For more information visit www.avx.com .