Silicon Designs’ USB-Powered Data Acquisition System with FFT Analysis and Display
Silicon Designs, Inc., (SDI)  (Kirkland, WA) has announced the global market launch of its Model 3330 G-Logger, a low-cost, USB-powered portable data acquisition system with the same powerful FFT analysis and display capabilities typically found in much more expensive systems. The three-channel Model 3330 is designed to optimize the low-noise performance characteristics of all Silicon Designs single and triaxial MEMS variable capacitance accelerometer modules with analog output and 8-32 VDC excitation. Features include:
- 16-bit data acquisition.
- Data rates of 1 to 10 k samples per second and per axis.
- An NI LabVIEW platform for ease of customer use.
- Real-time data acquisition and readout capabilities with live streaming.
- Real-time pause, scroll back, and rewind.
- SD-card recording of up to 32 GB.
- Multi-speed recording playback.
- Remote operation via TCP.
For more information visit www.SiliconDesigns.com .