Ritron's New HP Series Transceiver
Ritron, Inc.  (Carmel, IN) h as unveiled a new radio model in its popular line of data and voice RF transceivers. The new HP Series transceiver features the same high-performance RF specifications and reliability as the existing DTX+ Series with the added benefit of a high power transmitter. Additional features include:
- A 5 to 30 W transmitter with programmable power settings.
- Higher power and adjustable power level, which gives the wireless network system designer greater flexibility.
- Continuous duty operation @ a 15 W power output setting and 25°C ambient temperature.
- A compact footprint and a robust, reliable design.
- Availability in the VHF, 2,20 MHz and UHF frequency bands.