RFMW Introduces 2W Power Amplifier Module from RFMD
RFMW , Ltd.  (San Jose, CA) has announced design and sales support for the RFPA2026, 700 to 2,700 MHz, 2W power amplifier module from RFMD. The RFPA2026 is a 3-stage module that features:
- Independent bias control for each stage.
- The ability to bypass the first stage to reduce gain and power consumption.
- 38 dB of gain @ 2,140 MHz.
- A corresponding P1 dB of 33 dBm.
- Applicability in small-cell power amplifiers and ultra-linear driver amplifiers.
- A 5 V power supply.
- A 6 x 6mm MCM package.