Ironwood Electronics' New High-Performance QFP Socket
Ironwood Electronics  (Eagan, MN) has introduced a new high-performance QFP socket for 0.4 mm pitch 128 pin QFP. The SG-QFE-7011 socket features:
- A 14 x 14 x 1.6 mm package size with 16 x 16 mm lead tip to tip.
- Bandwidths up to 10 GHz with less than 1dB of insertion loss.
- A contact resistance of typically 20 milliohms per I/O.
- A floating compression plate to force down the QFP leads on to elastomer.
- A hard stop feature built into the compression mechanism.
- High-performance and low inductance gold plated embedded wire on elastomer as interconnect material between device and PCB.
- An operating temperature range from -35° to +100° C.
- A self-inductance of 0.15 nH, and a mutual inductance of 0.025 nH.
For more information visit www.ironwoodelectronics.com .