ATC's New ISO/ISL Switches
ATC Diversified Electronics  (Newell, WV) has announced the global market launch of the ISO/ISL series switches, providing a safe and reliable means of controlling energy loads from hazardous locations. Available in both single- and multi-channel models and offering up to four channels, the ISO/ISL series is designed to perform under both normal and abnormal conditions without releasing energy values that could lead to ignition of a flammable or combustible atmospheric mixture in its most easily ignited concentration. Additional features include:
- A fully isolated output which turns on when the control switch input from the hazardous location is closed.
- Availability with latching or non-latching output.
- Single-channel ISO series plug-in devices that come equipped with integral spring mating clips.
- An 8-pin socket.
- A Style N that features a surface-mount enclosure, and is sealed with a high-quality epoxy resin and 5 #8-32 screw terminals.
- Availability in 24 and 120 VAC control voltages.
For more information visit visit www.marshbellofram.com .