ACCES I/O Products Releases 6 New PCI-104 Communication Boards
ACCES I/O Products, Inc.  (San Diego, CA) has announced the release of a new family of PCI-104 serial communication boards—the 104I-COM-8SM Series. These PCI-104 boards feature:
- 8, 4, and 2-port PCI-104 serial communication boards.
- Field selectable RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 protocols, per port.
- Speeds up to 1.8432 Mbps in RS-422/485 modes (RS-232 up to 921.6 kbps).
- 16550 compatible register set with 64-byte FIFO for each TX and RX.
- ± 15kV ESD protection on all RS-232 signal pins.
- Full modem control signals in RS-232 mode.
- Auto-RTS feature makes half-duplex RS-485 communication effortless.
- Fixed bias and jumper selectable termination provided on each transmit and receive channel.
- Software compatible with all operating systems as standard COM port.
- RS-485 full-duplex (4-wire) fully supported.
- RS-232 only versions and extended temperature (-40°C to +85°C) available.
For more information visit www.accesio.com .