Ultra-Low Capacitance, Bi-Directional ESD Protection
AVX Corporation  (Greenville, SC) [NYSE:AVX ] has introduced a new series of automotive sub pF varistors. Based on reliable zinc-oxide varistor technology, AVX’s new AEC-Q200-qualified Automotive Sub pF AG Series varistors provide ultra-low capacitance, bi-directional ESD protection in the sub 1pF range for automotive circuits sensitive to capacitance. Additional features include:
- A capacitance value of 0.8 pF with a tolerance of ±20%.
- A compact and low-profile 0402 package.
- High reliability and low insertion losses.
- Multi-strike capability.
- RoHS compliance.
- A working voltage range of up to 16V.
- Ni barrier/100% Sn terminations.
- Applicability in antennas, RF circuits, optics, HDMI, Firewire, Thunderbolt, high-speed communication bus, GPS, camera link, sensors, and touchscreen interfaces.
For more information visit www.avx.com .