Saelig Introduces Flash Drive Sized Synthesized RF Signal Generator
Saelig Company, Inc.  (Fairport, NY) has announced the availability of the TEG4000-1, a laboratory quality, synthesized 200 to 4,000MHz RF signal source. The TEG4000-1 is the smallest USB microwave synthesized source available and is priced significantly below other competitive bench-top offerings. This handy RF source:
- Can be swept in step sizes as low as 1 kHz between any 2 frequencies in its specified range.
- Offers +1 dBm output from its SMA connector.
- Is controlled and set via the supplied PC software.
- Has an easy-to-use graphical interface, which offers both numeric entry or slider controls.
- It can be preset to output a specific frequency when PC-connected.
- Contains a stable, high-quality internal 2 ppm, 10 MHz crystal reference with -100dBc/Hz phase noise @ 100 KHz offset.
- Has a power consumption of 150 mA @ 5 V.
- Contains 0.5GB of flash memory used for installation files, test data, and other supporting documentation.