RFMW Supports ADS-B/ UAT/ TCAS Filters
RFMW, Ltd.  has announced design and sales support for Sangshin Elecom ceramic, monoblock filters targeting avionics applications for Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B), Universal Access Transceiver (UAT), and Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS). Three models typify the suite of filters dedicated to these applications. Sangshin’s MBP44RC978S05C filter features:
- A 4-pole, 4-mm resonator structure @ 978 MHz.
- A 5 MHz bandwidth.
- Attenuation of 37 dB min @ 50 MHz offset.
- An insertion loss of 2.8 dB max.
- The MBP44RC1030S15C and MBP44RC1090S15C filters feature:
- A center @ 1,030 and 1,090 MHz respectively.
- Bandwidths of 15 MHz.
- 37 dB min attenuation @ 50 MHz offset.
- An insertion loss < 2.8 dB.