Pasternack Releases Line of Medium Power Attenuators
Pasternack Enterprises, Inc.  (Irvine, CA) has introduced introduces their new line of 50 Watt medium power attenuators. This innovative line of medium power attenuators offers one of the most comprehensive selections of RF connector combinations available, thus eliminating the need for coaxial adapters or custom cable jumpers to change connector types. The new medium power 50 W attenuators from Pasternack Enterprises can be ordered with any combination of passivated stainless steel SMA, TNC, and N connectors as well as silver plated brass 7/16 DIN connectors. Pasternack medium power RF attenuators feature:
- Operation from DC to 18 GHz depending on connector configuration.
- Availability in 3, 6, 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 dB models.
- RoHS compliance.
- An average power rating of 50 W.
- A peak power rating of 500 W.
- An operating temperature range of -55° to +125°C.
For more information visit http://www.pasternack.com .