NI PXI Digitizer and LabVIEW Jitter Analysis Toolkit Increases Flexibility
National Instruments  (Austin, TX) has announced the NI PXIe-5162 digitizer and updates to the LabVIEW Jitter Analysis Toolkit. The digitizer, with 10 bits of vertical resolution and a 5 GS/s sample rate, provides high-speed measurements at four times the vertical resolution of a traditional 8-bit oscilloscope. With 1.5 GHz of bandwidth and four channels in a single slot, the NI PXIe-5162 is suited for high-channel-count digitizer systems in manufacturing test, research, and device characterization. The NI PXIe-5162 Features:
- 10 bits of vertical resolution for greater insight into the signal.
- 4 channels in a single 3U PXI Express slot, expanding to 68 channels in a single PXI chassis.
- 5 GS/s max sample rate on one channel or 1.25 GS/s on 4 channels simultaneously.
- LabVIEW Jitter Analysis Toolkit Features
- Built-in functions for clock recovery, eye diagram, jitter, level and timing measurements.
- Example programs for eye diagram and mask testing, and random and deterministic jitter (RJ/DJ) separation using both dual-Dirac and spectrum-based separation methods.
For more information visit http://www.ni.com/digitizers/ .