iWatt Debuts Digital AC-DC LED Driver Platform
iWatt Inc.  (Santa Clara, CA) has debuted an innovative digital AC-DC LED driver platform designed to address cost, performance and operating life in commercial and wireless solid state lighting (SSL) systems. The first device in this new platform, the iW3630 is a 2-stage, Flickerless LED driver that features:
- An output power of up to 45 W.
- A built-in 0 to 10 V dimming interface for commercial lighting ballasts.
- A PWM digital dimming interface for wireless SSL applications.
- A 30% to 40% savings in bill of materials.
- A low total harmonic distortion of < 15%.
- Built-in over-temperature protection and derating function.
- iWatt’s patented PrimAccurate primary-side control technology.
For more information visit http://www.iwatt.co m.