Crystek Maximizes CRO’s Performance Levels
Crystek’s  (Fort Myers, Fl) new CVCO55CXT-4812-4812 Coaxial Resonator Oscillator (CRO) is a coaxial-based VCO with an internal proprietary frequency doubler. The CVCO55CXT family’s frequency doubling, 2X fundamental technology reaches new performance levels of lower phase noise and much lower harmonics over the competition, while achieving lower current consumption in the process. Features include:
- An operation @ 4812 MHz with a tuning voltage range of 0.3 to 4.7 VDC.
- A typical phase noise of -102 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz offset.
- An output power of 3.0 dBm typ. into a 50 ohm load.
- A supply of +5.0 VDC.
- A current consumption of 25 mA (max.).
- Applicability in digital radio equipment, fixed wireless access, satellite communications systems, and base stations.