BEI Sensors' Programmable Hall Device
BEI Sensors  (Goleta, CA) has introduced the Programmable Hall Device (PHD), an easy way to take control of customizing the output of BEI Hall effect sensors. This compact programming unit interfaces between a PC and BEI Hall-effect sensors, and:
- Provides users with the ability to field program output functions that meet specific requirements.
- Can be used for both analog and PWM outputs.
- Has ability to set high and low clipping points.
- Can program binary/switch output.
- Programs multiple points along the assembly movement trajectory for even greater output precision.
- Offers a real-time graphical representation of the sensor output allowing verification of the sensor’s functionality after programming.
For more information visit www.beisensors.com/phd .