Avago Technologies’ New Gen of Smart Gate Drive Optocoupler
Avago Technologies  (San Jose, CA) [Nasdaq:AVGO ] has announced a new highly-integrated smart gate drive optocoupler device, the ACPL-339J. The device is a 1A output current gate drive optocoupler with dual outputs optimized for driving both high- and low-side gates of the MOSFET buffer stage. Additional features include:
- An internal active timing control circuitry preventing cross conduction.
- Availability in an SO16 package.
- VCE desaturation (DESAT) detection.
- Under-voltage lockout (UVLO) detection.
- "Soft" IGBT turn-off, and isolated open collector fault feedback.
- Wide creepage and clearance of 8.3 mm.
For more information visit www.avagotech.com .