Adeunis RF Accompanies Application Designers
Adeunis RF  (France) has announced the availability of Wireless Starter Kits, allowing immediate implementation of wireless capabilities on Bluetooth, ISM bands, Narrowband, and Wireless M‐Bus transceivers (a world exclusive). The kits are based on the Raisonance brand Open4 development platforms and fully compatible with EvoPrimer platform resold by STMicroelectronics. These platforms are portable, battery‐operated development solutions that facilitate creation and fine‐tuning of embedded software on the latest generation of STM32 ARM Cortex‐M based microcontrollers. The Adeunis RF Starter Kits feature:
- An Adeunis RF extension board embedding an RF module and a Raisonance Open4 plateform.
- A powerful, compact, and nomadic tool that is ideal for exploring RF capabilities and fine tuning them in virtually any environment.
- A color touch‐sensitive screen, which allows friendly access to the module parameters and to numerous test modes implemented by Adeunis RF.
- The Adeunis RF Starter Kits meet three objectives:
- Instantly evaluate the Adeunis RF wireless products.
- Perform RF measurements.
- Follow the user, from the development phases to the optimization of the on‐site implementation.
For more information visit www.adeunis‐rf.com .