Cascade Microtech, Inc.  (Beaverton, OR) [NASDAQ: CSCD ] has announced the CM300, a flexible on-wafer measurement platform that scales to meet evolving needs in capability and automation. It enhances device and process characterization and modeling by capturing the true electrical performance of devices and enabling hands-off productivity. Features include:
- High-accuracy measurements, which deliver reliable data, reducing design iterations, costs and time-to-market.
- Measurement automation, including the ability to reduce idle time while testing over a wide span of temperatures, and test automation using Velox software, which improves throughput while delivering high volumes of reliable data.
- A new Velox probe station control software that enables the CM300 safe and fast wafer loading and easy test automation and measurement system integration, while preventing damage of probe tips, probe cards and customer wafers throughout the entire measurement cycle.
- A high degree of measurement complexity and test flexibility to perform I-V, C-V, RF, and 1/f measurements over a specified temperature range.
- Fast and well-characterized thermal transition.
- Probe-to-pad alignment.
- A high volume of measurement data with accuracy on pads as small as 30 µm.
- Availability as a shielded system with an upgrade path from a semi-automated to a fully-automated probe system.
For more information visit www.cascademicrotech.com .