Saelig Introduces BoardMaster Universal PCB Test System
Saelig Company, Inc.  (Pittsford, NY) has introduced the ABI BoardMaster 8000 PLUS - a unique, versatile, self-contained, and easy-to-use PCB test system. The BoardMaster 8000 Plus is a comprehensive set of test instruments, complete with built-in PC, for testing and fault-finding on almost any kind of PCB. Incorporating a full range of test instruments in one compact box and offering a variety of available test methods, the BoardMaster 8000 PLUS provides a cost-effective standalone solution for electronics faultfinding across a wide range of industries. A typical BoardMaster 8000 PLUS configuration offers:
- 2 Board Fault Locator modules, with 128 test channels for multiple test methods for fault diagnosis and functional testing of digital ICs (in-circuit /out-of-circuit), IC connections status, and voltage acquisition, V-I Curve testing of components on unpowered boards.
- An Analog IC Tester for in-circuit functional testing of analog ICs and discrete components (no programming or circuit diagrams needed).
- Fully configurable V-I Tester for detection of faults on unpowered boards.
- A Multiple Instrument Station with 8 high-specification test and measurement instruments in 1 compact module (Frequency Counter, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Digital Floating Multimeter, Auxiliary PSU, and Universal I/O).
- A Triple Output Variable Power Supply provides required supply voltages to the unit under test.