Protek’s Desktop Medical Power Supplies Meet Safety Standard
The PMP135 Series of AC-DC power supplies from Protek Power  (Hudson, MA) offers 135 W of performance packed design and are compliant to UL60601-1 and EN60101-1 3rd Edition medical safety standards. Units also feature:
- RoHS, CEC, and Energy Star Level V compliance.
- A universal input of 90-264 VAC.
- Availability in Class I or Class II versions, equipped with either a C14 or C18 inlet receptacle.
- A compact 6.73” x 2.83” x 1.65” case.
- Voltages ranging from 12 to 50 VDC (modified voltage requests can be accommodated).
- A high-efficiency, leakage current of 200 uA max @ 264 VAC.
- Low ripple and low noise.
- An isolation of 4,000 VAC.
- An operating temperature range from 0° to 60°C.
- An MTBF of 150,000 hours @ full load.