Molex’s iPass+ zHD Vertical Connectors
Molex Incorporated  (Lisle, IL) has introduces high-density iPass+ zHD vertical connectors for midplane or other non-edge-board applications. The new iPass+ zHD vertical connector system features:
- A 0.75-mm pitch-vertical connector that meets requirements of SAS-3 and projected SAS-4 bandwidths.
- A one-step placement, low-profile design.
- A robust and secure connection.
- Up to 96 Gbps data rates (24 Gbps over 4 lanes).
- A waferized connector design that optimizes the PCB footprint with low insertion loss, low integrated cross-talk noise, low return loss, and only minimal performance variation across all high-speed channels.
- A positive locking latch that ensures secure mating retention to cable assemblies.
- Availability in multiple configurations of 1-by-1, 1-by-2, 1-by-4.
For more information visit www.molex.com .