Fujipoly’s Thermal Gel Sheets
Fujipoly  (Carteret, NJ) has announced the availability of Sarcon 50GR-Ae, an extremely soft, .5 mm thick thermal interface material. The gel-like sheet compound is designed to efficiently transfer heat from its source to a nearby heat sink. Features include:
- Unique physical properties that allow it to protect delicate board-level components as it fills, unwanted air gaps and levels uneven surfaces.
- High-performance silicone.
- A thermal conductivity of 1.3 W/m°K.
- A thermal resistance of .63 °Cin2/W.
- Availability in pre-cut sheets up to 200 x 300 mm or die-cut to exact application specifications.
For more information visit http://www.fujipoly.com .