Empower RF’s New High Power Amplifier
Empower  (Inglewood, CA) model BBM2E3KLP (SKU 1163) is a 20 to 520 MHz amplifier, which is guaranteed to deliver 125 W output power and related RF performance under all specified temperature and environmental conditions. The amplifier module is 7.0” x 4.0” x 1.5” and features:
- High-power LDMOS transistors.
- Built-in control and monitoring, with protection functions.
- A control system core with a built–in non-volatile memory for event recording and factory setup recovery features.
- A “minimal touch” design, which eliminates a number of manual process steps - design margin evaluation (DME) analysis and a full battery of qualification tests are integral to this product introduction.
- Detailed thermal simulations, heat spreading techniques, and device management. all contribute to high reliability.
- Temperature compensation.
For more information visit www.empowerrf.com .