Carlo Gavazzi Expands PD30 Seires
Carlo Gavazzi  (Buffalo, Grove, IL) has announced the expansion of the popular range of PD30 Series miniature photoelectric sensors. The PD30 Basic Series features:
- Improved accuracy and a simplified set-up via potentiometer.
- A background suppression version for diffuse sensing applications.
- An industry standard 10 x 20 x 30 mm housing.
- PNP/NPN and normally open/normally closed outputs.
- A robust IP67 rating.
- A sensing distance with ranges up to 15 m.
- Dual LEDs for power and signal indication.