September/October 2012 - Barriers To Adopting Wireless Healthcare
The September/October issue of Wireless Design and Development contains features on a variety of topics, including:
• Barriers to Adopting Wireless
• Sensing the Wireless Future
• Making Moves and Harvesting
• Converting Ambient Energy to
Power the Factory
• Improving Regression Testing with Real-world Environments
• Designing a More Patient-Proof Battery
Check out our Brainstorm on M2M Communications, and our product teardown section – ‘What Makes It Tick & Talk’ – to see the guts of the MacBook Pro 15” Retina Display. If you're on the go, flip to the ‘No Strings Attached’ podcast page, scan the QR code and listen to hear about the most innovative wireless technologies.
The September/October issue of Wireless Design and Development contains features on a variety of topics, including Barriers to Adopting Wireless Healthcare and Sensing the Wireless Future.