LICA Series Low Inductance Decoupling Capacitor Arrays
AVX Corporation (Greenville, SC) has expanded the applications for its LICA Series low inductance decoupling capacitor arrays. Widely utilized in commercial and industrial five nines (99.999%) uptime applications, such as mainframe class CPUs and ultimate performance multichip modules and communications systems, LICA Series low inductance decoupling capacitor arrays tested to MIL-PRF-123 also provide high-reliability and low inductance advanced decoupling solutions for a variety of military and aerospace applications, including high-pin-count FPGAs, ASICs, CPUs, and other high power, high-performance ICs with low operating voltages. Features include:
- Less than 30pH ESL.
- Up to 4 separate capacitor sections in a single ceramic case.
- Low resistance platinum electrodes in a low aspect ratio pattern.
- An MIL-PRF-123 rating for 25 V.
- An operating temperature range from -55° to 125°C.
- A reach peak capacitance @ 55°C.
For more information visit www.avx.com.