San Jose, CA- Atmel Corporation [NASDAQ: ATML] has announced that the company is unveiling a number of new products that will drive smart, connected devices in the era of the Internet of Things (IoT) at Embedded World held in Nuremberg, Germany, February 25-27. Atmel's new products and demonstrations will be held at its booth located in Hall 4A / #4A-220. The company is unveiling a number of new products for the IoT market, including:
Solutions in Embedded Processing
- An expanded SAM D family of ARM Cortex M0+ MCUs for consumer and industrial applications.
- Cost-effective development kits integrating Atmel's ARM Cortex A5 processor MPUs.
- New automotive-qualified mXT1664S maXTouch controllers.
- New Atmel AVR MCUs, expanding the industry-leading 8-bit AVR family with new development kits and products to be introduced in 2014.
Solutions in Connectivity
- World's first highly integrated, ultra-low power Wi-Fi IoT module powered by Atmel's Cortex M0+ MCUs.
- Atmel's SAMR21, a new family of Cortex M0+ based ultra-low power wireless microcontrollers targeting ZigBee and 6LoWPAN solutions.
- A new family of automotive LIN (local interconnect networking) SBC (system basis chip) solutions to better connect in-vehicle systems.
Solutions in Software and Tools
- Atmel releases new Studio 6.2 integrated development platform (in beta) featuring a new debug probe with advanced debugging to accelerate time-to-market.
- Atmel is also announcing winners from its AVR Hero Design contest at the show.
For more information, visit www.atmel.com.