May/June 2014 – Connected Cars – Changing the Way We Travel
Fri, 06/13/2014 - 5:08pm
The May/June issue of Wireless Design and Development contains features on an assortment of topics, including:
- Connected Cars – Changing the Way We Travel.
- Device Miniaturization, Isolation & Multiband Operation.
- Increasing Battery Life in VoLTE Devices.
- Optimizing Throughput in Transceiver Testing with a PXIe VSG.
- Implementing Sub-GHz Wireless Connectivity in Embedded Devices.
- The Evolution and Economics of E-Band for Wireless Backhauls.
- EMI-Quiet Environments ... Almost.
- How Byte-Level Caching Relieves the Mobile Data Crunch.