The March/April issue of Wireless Design and Development contains features on an assortment of topics, including:
- Video Recording Eyewear Turning Heads
- M2M Combo Chip: Reducing Cost in the Automation Industry
- Challenges with Microcell Deployment and Configuration
- Touchscreen Requirements for HMI in Industrial Automation
- Drop Tag: Keeping Tabs on Parcels
- Wireless Sensor Networks
Check out our Brainstorm on RF Signal Interference, and or product teardown section – “What Makes it Tick & Talk” – to see the guts of the Surface Pro.