The January/February issue of Wireless Design and Development contains features on an assortment of topics, including:
- Moore’s Law Meets RF
- Transmitter Measurements on Multi-Standard Base Stations
- Monetizing LTE Investments: Dynamic Policy Management
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Turning Ideas into Validated Products
- Addressing Bandwidth Challenges
Check out our Brainstorm on Power Source Design, and or product teardown section – “What Makes it Tick & Talk” – to see the guts of the iPhone 5.